SLEEPOVER!!

Okay, so as a little belated - birthday celebration for Cindy, Vic and I came over and spent the night. I thought I would like to share some of the highlights:

1) As punishment for taking my copy of Twilight (which is VERY good so far) and runnig around the yard expecting me to chase her for it, Cindy and I locked Vic out of the house...and I got it all on video :).

2) Instead of playing our usual game of Loaded Questions (since we couldn't find the cards with the questions), we decided to try something new and play Apples to Apples....I swear, I've never seen Cindy Mather laugh so hard; maybe it was the Texas Sheet Cake.

3) When I got there, Cindy's four - year - old daughter Alyson looked at me and said : "Where's Hunky?" That's when it hit me: I FORGOT my InuYasha plushy!!! Vic was cracking up :).

So that's pretty much all I can remember for now. No pictures this time, just that one video...Oh well, maybe next time!

0 comments: