Too Much Random Crap to Have a Title ;)

Okay, all my fellow Otakus at school keep asking what my rules for Anime are, so here you go:

  1. InuYasha IS THE BEST ANIME SERIES AND THE SEXIEST ANIME CHARACTER EVER...NO QUESTIONS ASKED
  2. Naruto is a NO-NO (I don't care how hot Sauske is...)
  3. Never watch a new Anime if you didn't read the first volume of the Manga
  4. Don't be afraid to ask for hugs at Anime Conventions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So this week was my school's homecoming (Trinity condomns...er...Trojans vs St. Peter Chanel Firebirds). Sadly, we lost the football game, but on the bright side, I got to beat the morans from St. Monica who go to Trinity with my glove (yay!) and I saw my ColossalCon buddy Alyssa (who's hopefully taking me to OhayoCon in January...she owes me for ColossalCon!!!) and then Jess and her family came over for a bonfire at my house. It was fun!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now, as you all know, I'm Catholic and I'm gonna make my Confirmation in May. The thing is that we have to take Confirmation classes at St. Monica, and what really ticks me off is that they give us the same lack of respect that they did before we graduated. I always hated it there...

0 comments: