The Black Weekend is Finally Over!

Why the title "Black Weekend" you ask?

1) On Friday I got a comment asking what was going on between me and Cody. Well Cody is my FRIEND. F-R-I-E-N-D!! Nothing more than that! I even got him to back me up on it. He told me: "We're not dating, that's frickin' rediculous. Why would anyone think that?"

My thoughts exactly, dude.

2) Ohayocon was this weekend. My friend Shay and I mourned in chorale on Friday; she brought her Naruto plush, and since I forgot InuYasha, I just listened to Japanese songs on my iPod. We talked about meeting up at ColossalCon in June, so we're definately can't wait for that!

3) My Facebook account got disabled for "excessive usage of a program". Okay, so I go on Pieces of Flair a lot, but disabling my account for it!? I have people who watch me like a HAWK on there, so I know I didn't do anything stupid. I sent them an email, but I might not be hearing back for a while. I'm starting to go through Facebook withdraw...

4) Mom and I went to the mall yesterday, and they were having a big anime sale at FYE (buy one, get one half off on ALL ANIME ITEMS). Since they didn't have Bleach Season 3 or the Fullmetal Alchemist DVD I was looking for (all the InuYasha DVDs were episodes I already had from my box sets), Mom got me Bleach #22-23 of the manga (yes they had manga there). But the problem is that I can't have them until I clean my room. Uh, hello? What's there to CLEAN? My room is fine! You can even see the floor!!!

Okay, so I'm done ranting...I gotta work on my English essay.

2 comments:

CB said...

Wow, I have never heard of an account on Facebook being disabled. Can we define "excessive" ??

Anonymous said...

Hehe, I can imagine Cody saying that, Codys a freak. XD ~Jordan