...Still Not Dead...

PEOPLE!!!

~So a lot of things have been going on lately. I finally - FINALLY - got my iPod back, my school had an art show (and I swear on my life that I will put up the pictures on Sunday), and I'm getting my new phone next week!

~Also, April 24-26, my school is putting on a production of Peter Pan. I'm a pirate, and my friend John is Smee while my friend Jess is Captain Hook. KP is an indian dancer.

~My friend Hannah is finally on Facebook! Woo hoo!

~Cody and I are trying our best to NOT cuss when we text each other (yes people - I can be a really bad pottymouth). So far, not so good...but we try!

~Next month marks the 1 year anniversary of my blog! Woo! So, in honor of that, I'm going to go back to the original layout for a while starting in May.

~I finally finished New Moon! I also finished Memoirs of a Geisha...but my mom won't look for the movie at the library while I'm at drama rehearsal...uuuuugh.

Okay, so that's it for now...see ya!

1 comments:

Kat said...

A,
Well I'm glad your not dead yet 'cause if you were I would bring you back to life just to kill you,JK. I want you to check out my blog i add music to it. I want you to hear the songs.
Got to run,
K.P.