Things I Just Randomly Realized...

So here I am on the computer just thinking about some random things like:

1) THREE DAYS GRACE IS THE GREATEST BAND ALIVE. End of discussion.

2) Me and John Webb's enrichment project is gonna be frickin' awesome!!! We're shooting a Saturday Night Live type thing, and so far, with the American Idol spoof we shot on Friday, it's about 8 minutes...hopefully it won't be too long...but still, that's progress! 8 minutes! HA! TAKE THAT, DENISE!!!

3) There are Anime out that can outshine <3>

4) My friend Gina still has my InuYasha DVDs in her locker...I gotta remember to grab those from her...

5) Cody will now officially be known as "RYAN FREAKIN' SEACREST!!!"

He also offered to help edit the whole video...I gotta talk with him about that. Hey, two heads are better than one!! And he's more experienced with Windows Movie Maker, so we'll probably get the job done faster.

6)...I really hate research papers. But this one's about Anime, so I don't hate it that much.

So that's all I got for now...

0 comments: