Freaky Houses and Freakin' Awesome Parties

Okay, so Halloween has finally come and gone, so we're officially a month and three weeks away from Christmas. To tell you the truth, Halloween is pretty much my least favorite holiday. When I was little it was great, but now I really don't care for it as much. I hate getting scared silly and - even though I never saw Halloween - just thinking about Michael Meyers keeps me up all night.

So anywho, I was over Jess's house for Halloween. There were some pretty creepy houses on her street, so I took a picture of one.


On Saturday, my friend Gina through a little get-together at her house. Now I will admit that her backyard was HUGE. There was also a very big, very warm bonfire and it was lots of fun. I can't wait 'till she throws another one! Here's a pic of some kids around the bonfire.


1 comments:

Danny Gerard Likar said...

Remember that one good thing bout halloween is you are NEVERto old for FREE candy. and you say you internet is not working but you are posting stuff so it is working so SENDS ME CHAPTER TWO!!!!!!!!!! and that pary probally was not a good as the one i weny to we had a cup cake fight :)