Twilight


So I just got done reading Twilight...you know...that book that everyone is obsessed with. Well, here are three words I use to describe it:




BEST. BOOK. EVER!!!

Seriously, and I'm not a big romance fan myself. I had to read it for my school's book club and I just couldn't put it down. What really ticks me off is that 1) New Moon (sequel to Twilight) is on back-order at EVERY LIBRARY and 2) If I wanna read it, I have to wait for Mich to get done with her copy...{SOB}.


But seriously people, if you didn't read this book, you have to read it! Edward Cullen is practically a GOD. Plus, he's the same guy who played Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter 4. I know the movie's gonna suck...but still, I HAVE TO SEE IT!!!!!


1 comments:

Danny Gerard Likar said...

so alli intrenet working yet? Send me chapter 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!