The Holidays and Dane Cook

Hey guys!

First off, I forgot to mention that my "Chicken" post was the 30th post on my blog!! Yay!! Second off, since the holidays are finally here, I browsed YouTube and found some clips from A Christmas Story and Christmas Vacation:





Third off, I discovered a new celebrity to obsess over: Dane Cook. OMG, he's hysterical!! Just the other night, I saw his "Vicious Circle" special on Comedy Central TWICE: the first was the hour and a half version, complete with "bleeps" every five seconds. Now, I have some tracks from his "Harmful When Swallowed" CD (thanks to Jess's little brother Chris), and bleeping out Dane Cook doesn't really sound right to me. So after that version, they replayed the Bob Saget roast, and then at one they showed "Vicious Circle" again. This time, though, Comedy Central made a smart move: they played the 2 and a half hour, UNCENSORED (no bleeps, people!), and I almost peed my pants! Unfortunately for me, I couldn't break out in phsycotic laughter because my room is right next to my dad's room, so I had a really hard time containing my laughter. This ended at 3:30 in the morning, and I was surprised that I only woke at 11.

Then, today I decided that the "Vicious Circle" DVD is the first thing that's going on my Christmas list for my dad's side of the family (and yes Ma, it won't leave his place...unless we drive to Cincinnati or something), and that it will be the first thing I buy off of iTunes next time Dad gets a gift card. If there was one comedian I would want to see live, it would be Dane Cook. Gotta watch out if he ever comes to Cleveland.

And here's the best part: Dane Cook is one of the greatest comedians ever...and he's CATHOLIC!! WHOOT!!

Here's the proof, when he tells about saying "God Bless You" to ans atheist after he sneezed. If you are brave enough to witness Dane Cook's awesomeness, click HERE. I couldn't find the crappy "bleeped" version, so...yeah.



0 comments: