Christmas Stuff, Part One

Our friend Linda posted this on her blog, so I stole it..[evil laugh]

Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both...as long as I get something (I'm so selfish, I know. But still, FREE STUFF!!)

Real tree or Artificial? Artificial. If we got a real tree, the cats would get sap all over their fur.

When do you put up the tree? Usually the day after Thanksgiving, but since I was gonna be at my dad's this year, we did it the monday before, during Dancing With the Stars

When do you take the tree down? I would say about the middle of January

Do you like eggnog? Love the word, hate the actual beverage

Favorite gift received as a child? I got a TON of InuYasha stuff when I was 11.

Hardest person to buy for? Yeah, that's what my parents are for :)

Easiest person to buy for? Like I said: that's what my parents are for

Do you have a nativity scene? We have one in our yard

Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail!!!

Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Anything that involved buttons on shirts. I can't stand them!!

Favorite Christmas Movie? I have 2: A Christmas Story and National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

When do you start shopping for Christmas? I don't shop; it's against my nature

Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Okay what?

Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? My Aunt Beth's gingerbread men, with TONS of frosting on it!!

Lights on the tree? Who Doesn't?

Favorite Christmas song? Two: Christmastime by the Backstreet Boys and The Twelve Pains of Christmas

Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home. The only places I travel to on Christmas is my dad's and my aunt's

Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen (coughRUDOLPHcough)

Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel

Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Both; Christmas Eve are the presents from Steve and Christmas Day are the presents form everyone else. Oh, and family comes in the day after Christmas, too.

Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Mom randomly singing Christmas songs. UGH.

Favorite ornament theme or color? My many Disney ornaments...I love Disney :)

Favorite for Christmas dinner? Anything, as long as I like it

What do you want for Christmas this year? Anime stuff, a laptop, a video camera...Anime stuff...

Who is most likely to respond to this? Don't know

Who is least likely to respond to this? Don't care

I'm gonna continue posting random Christmas stuff, so there's your warning!!!

1 comments:

Linda and Mark said...

Your mom filled in the survey - you should post it!!