Christmas Stuff, Part Two

Can't be Christmas without Christmas Concerts!

So first up was Squirt's. I will admit that for a bunch of 5th graders, they weren't really that bad. Better than my band in elementary school, I will say! Afterwards, Mom took this nice pic of us.


Then we had our concert on Monday, which really turned out well. I would post the video that I took before the concert, but of course, somebody HAD to cuss, so I had to delete it off my camera so Mom wouldn't get mad.


Here's a nice pic of my friends John and Mary. Currently, they both get straight A+'s (WHOA), and so their considered "rivals"...but they only say that to pick on each other, like me and Cody do.

So I'm not sure if I'll be able to fit another post in before Christmas. If I do, that's great, but if I don't, I'll do it afterwards.

2 comments:

Gerritnow said...

Hey, I love your photos..they are really nice...

Anonymous said...

Still Nothin bout meh!
-JORDANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN