40th Post - Who Wants to Hear Some Random Crap?!

Hey peoples!

It's the Diary of a Weird Girl 40th Post Spectacular! Here's a bunch of things that I need to say:

1. I HATED the movie Moulin Rogue. I have to say that Nichole Kidman has a pretty good voice, but Ewan McGreggor's voice got on my nerves. Plus, I wanted to cry at the ending. Seriously, I felt so bad that in religion class, my friend Cody threatened that he'd beat me if I gave in on the way home!

2. Speaking of Cody, he usually does the "Word of the Day" in English class. Well, the day before, our history teacher explained syllagism, so Cody used it for the word of the day. Well, this it what he put:

Syllagism:
A>B
B>C
Therefore: A>C
Then, the smart "butt" wrote:
Cartoons never love
Inuyasha is a cartoon
Therefore, Inuyasha will never love Ally.
Yep, not only did he humiliate me by using my extreme fangirl obsession of InuYasha, HE SPELLED MY NAME WRONG!! What's really weird is that I had a really freaky dream about Cody last night...but I won't get into that. It was just too weird...
3. I'm going to see Rent on stage tomorrow! YAY! I love Rent, especially since there's gonna be two original cast members (aka Adam Pascal and Anthony Rapp) are going to be in it! My friend Michelle is going tomorrow too, so we're gonna try to "randomly meet up" somewhere.
4. Guess who finally got Sweeney Todd on DVD? And guess who I'm gonna force to watch it sooner or later? Consider yourself warned, Mom and Steve.
5. The new season of Dancing With the Stars starts on my birthday! Whoot!
6. I'm really hoping to start putting my videos on YouTube...but I still need to figure that out...
Okay, I guess that's it for now! [sigh] 40 posts...wow.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe, hey, email me back with your Youtube
peaceeee jordan