Things I Look Foward To in 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I've dicided to share some things that I can't wait for in the year (in no particular order):

Turning 15 in March - Only one more year and I can buy InuYasha and other older teen rated manga!!

Finishing the Twilight series - I read the first one alreday and can't wait to read the rest of them...but I want to finish my library books first.

OHAYOCON - Need I say more? Vic Mignogna and Aaron Dismuke are gonna be there again!

Summer - Seriously, I need some more sleep than what I'm getting on the weekends

To Actually FINISH something - I have two fanfictions on FanFiction.net that I haven't updated in AGES and two other original stories that I'm working on that I really want to finish.

Okay, that's all I got for now...sayonara!

0 comments: