Christmas Update

Hey guys -

Hope everyone had a good holiday. I know what you're thinking: "Alli, it's 2 AM! Why aren't you sleeping???" Well, first off, after this, I'm going to bed. Second off, Dad and I were trying to connect to the internet on my new LAPTOP!! A laptop!!! EEEEEEEEP!!! Originally, I asked for money to buy myself a laptop, but I just got one for Christmas instead...I swear, I'm STILL in shock!

As for my otaku side, I now own InuYasha seasons 1, 2, 3 and 6! Now all I need is 4 & 5! Plus, I got the Bleach movie, and believe it or not, Jess said she'd watch it if we get bored (she's sleeping over on Monday...I'll post pics, I promise).

In other news: Squirt finally got her Wii, OhayoCon is looking dim (I only got $25 dollars...but hey, laptop is better), and It's 2 AM and I gotta go.

Don't kill me Ma; We finally figured it out around midnight. Plus, you know that I lose track of time ;^).

1 comments:

Linda and Mark said...

see $30 is THAT expensive, especially when you only have $25